Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
Qualification Accreditation Number: 501/1778/6
There are 2 price options for this course:
Option 1: no pre-requisite qualification. £1560
Option 2: Evidence of pre-requisite qualifications including L2 Fitness Instructor (GYM or ETM) or L3 Personal Trainer. £1440
You can secure your place on this course with a £200 deposit. We’ll send you an invoice for the balance which will become due one month prior to the start of your course.
Guided learning hours: 150
Total Qualification Time: 300
To provide learners with the skills and knowledge to enable them to be professionally competent to design, plan and deliver safe and effective Pilates classes
- To provide learners with the knowledge to be able to understand the principles of Pilates Matwork
- To provide learners with the knowledge to be able to plan and programme Pilates Matwork classes
- To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to instruct Pilates Matwork classes
This qualification provides:
- Progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills to work as personal trainers.
- Progression to Level 3 Exercise Referral for learners who wish to work with specialist populations referred to exercise.
- Progression to the Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Soft Tissue therapy, where learners will be provided with the knowledge and skills to practise sports massage alongside fitness instructing in the health club environment.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, however, you will be required to complete pre-course eLearning for Anatomy and Physiology and the Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health.
- Your knowledge will be tested during the course via a multiple choice exam (L2 Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health and L3 Anatomy and Physiology).
- Some experience of Pilates classes is highly recommended.
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
- Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as a Pilates instructor
- Please note that 16 to 18 year-olds may need to be supervised in the workplace, once they have achieved the qualification.
Learners must complete the seven mandatory units (37 credits).
You will be assessed via the following methods during and after the course.
- Client interview and PARQ
- Group profile
- Class plan
- Progression overview Worksheet
- Summative observed session
- Session and self-evaluation
- Theory paper
- Case study
You can download our application form by clicking here.
You can either complete this, save it on your computer and then email it to us, or print it off and post it to us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.
Please return by:
- email to our Education Team
- post to:
Core Belief Academy
48 Oxenhill Road, Kemsing,
Sevenoaks, TN15 6RQ